The classes at Crimson Kitchen cater to cooks of every level. They appeal to novice cooks but also offer a lot of information, history and techniques to cooks with experience. They take place in a private home, putting you at ease, to be in the comfort of an everyday kitchen. They are certainly a lot of fun, very interactive, and at the end the entire group sits down to a delicious meal.
- Each class runs for approximately 3-4 hours.
- Group classes are typically 4-6 people.
- You will be welcomed with a light, traditional snack.
- Introduction to a variety of spices and an overview of regional Indian cuisines,
- Start cooking!
- There will be plenty of beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages available throughout the class.
- Finish with a wonderful sit down meal prepared by you, along with Naan and a traditional Indian dessert.
- A group class is $125 per person.
- A private class is $200 per person.
After booking a class, I will contact you to discuss which menu you would like to select.